Monday, April 25, 2011

April 20, 2011
Hey surprise bonus email right here. I ended up with a new companion yesterday for this transfer and he's using a few minutes to email his family his new address. so i thought i'd send a quick one too. excited about the new companion. he's black, reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince, ha but he's awesome. really pumped, and to be honestly a little relieved. so things are really good right now. thanks for the advice, it all really helped. i'll keep my eyes open for the package, the one i got was from Katie Hurd's family. they've sent me a few packages of candy and cookies so far, pretty awesome. she's not baptized yet but she's getting close. and i got a package that same day from the Pummells. Is that the package you meant when you asked me if i got the one from Beth?
You all have a happy Easter. You have my permission to eat as much candy as you want. Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment