Sunday, March 13, 2011

Transferred!

March 8, 2011
Hey so transfers were today. I'm in the Roseville area now. It's actually the area right above my last area, they touch at 8 Mile i think. But it's a different zone and it for sure is a completely different place than Mack was down in the city. I'm in a ward, which is pretty nice. And we're in a car area now. We even have a senior couple in our ward. I'm planning on staying here for a while so I guess I'll start making this home. My companion seems like a cool guy, his name is Elder Kitchen. He's been out 9 months, he's from Carlsbad actually. Exciting times ahead. Don't quite know what to expect but I'm looking forward to it. I love you guys, everything's going great. Here's my new address:

20435 Vernier Rd. #1
Harper Woods, MI 48225

No comments:

Post a Comment