Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hey so sorry about the crazy email situation last week. That sorta bugged me. It's all good. Thanks to everyone for all of the letters and packages I've been getting. I never thought I'd see the day where I had more cookies than I was comfortable eating, but the day came. I'm hoping I don't come back a big round kid, but don't worry I'm not saying I don't appreciate the treats. Honestly thanks a lot everyone. It's good to hear from everyone.

Mom thanks for sending those gloves and socks, I'll have to look in my boots for my socks - I took the socks out the first day but maybe I didn't search deep enough. I'm still having a great time and still learning a lot. It really is what you make it here. I could see the MTC experience being miserable - strict schedule, stuck inside this small isolated little city, no tv or music or personal stuff like that, lack of communication, and the list goes on - but there's so much to this place that's really awesome. I'm learning a lot about Christ by reading scriptures and James E. Talmage's Jesus the Christ, I recommend it to anyone up for a deep book. I'm trying to really learn the scriptures to help with teaching - trying but I ended up buying sticky pads and a scripture mastery card, so I'm not really learning them, just turning my scriptures into a more usable tool.

Elder Ward took off this Monday for Nicaragua, I got to see him a few times when he was here. Love that guy. Can't wait to party in Provo with him again in two years. I'm almost oout of time, I'm starting to really hate this timer. Sorry to those people I didn't get to write back this week, I'll get you back next week.

I'm still having fun, still learning lots. Still miss you guys. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is still the true church. And Jesus is still the Christ and Redeemer of the world. And I still am bummed I don't get to listen to the new Kanye album that just ccame out.

I'll try and send you a letter this week when i get a chance. I love you guys lots.

Elder Lamb



                           More...mission farewell 

                                      Nov. 14, 2010









2 comments:

  1. Beth said...
    Love the blog!! Such a great idea. Scott Schultz turns Ruthy's blog into a beautiful book for Christmas each year...something maybe you can do for Dylan when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather said...
    i love these! (especially the high five action shot with wendy) can't wait to see some pictures from detroit...

    ReplyDelete