Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey! Crazy we're taking off so soon, time is really weird here - it feels like we just got here, and then at the same time the days are so long and filled up with constant stuff that it seems like I've been here forever. If that doesn't make sense then it just goes to show how weird this place is. But ya we're leaving early Monday morning. Early. We have to wake up at like 3ish, our flight is at 7. So I'll most likely be calling from sometime after 6-ish? If you don't hear from me anytime around then, then maybe I'll be calling after my flight? But sometime in the morning, sorry it's not more specific than that. I'm sort of figuring this whole thing out as I go.

Thanks a bunch for the cookies mom. And the Reese's peanut butter bars. Everybody loved them, they wanted me to have you send some more cookies but it probably won't get here before we take off so don't worry about it. But that doesn't mean you have to stop sending ME cookies. They'll still be appreciated in Detroit. Thanks for the socks too, basketball and P-days are more enjoyable. So I just got a haircut, everyone has to get one before they leave for the field. It's alright looking. The good news was there was a cute girl in the MTC barber shop when I got my haircut I got to talk to, she's going to BYU and sings....so totally worth it. I convinced her to learn guitar, just planting potential seeds.

So Sean's home, crazy! Two years went by really fast, I'm a little bit jealous you guys get to spend time with him and I'm still a whole 2 years away still. But I'm still having a great time so stuff like that is fine. It's still great hearing from everybody thanks for the letters. Ah dangit the timer says I'm down to barely any time now, can't wait to leave this timer behind when I leave the MTC.

I'll probably be sending you a box home in a few days of things I won't need afterall. I gotta go, but I love you guys. Still love hearing about everything you've been up to and just hearing anything really. I'm still learning a lot every day and seeing some pretty cool miracles. This Sunday was fast Sunday and I bore my testimony on that. When you try to learn more about Christ and make him a bigger part of your life He does more than you even expect to help you out, I'm no Elder Holland or Pres Monson though. Love you guys, Can't wait to talk to you on the phone in just a few days!

Love,
Elder Lamb


Dylan's mission farewell Nov. 14, 2010




1 comment: